Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Start 'em young




I just had so much fun with little that I had to share. One of the ideas that I had for her upcoming "little" party was to have the kids do that tried and true activity of tracing yourself, and cutting it out. To tie it into the theme, I decided to also have the little guests color themselves and stick up their masterpieces beside a ruler to see how "big" or how "little" they are. In preparation, I decided to do little's and Louis' (our dog!). I also hope to get my husband to do one.... we'll see how that turns out ;)


I've posted the results, but I have to say that getting little involved in her party, even at such a young age, was amazing! We had so much fun coloring and talking about her upcoming special day. I think Louis had fun too!

No comments: